We are an active youth group consisting of students ranging all the way from Kindergarten to College. We meet not only to grow in the Love and Joy of our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ, but to also come together and have fellowship with each other. As we work together to serve, in and outside of the church, we continue to grow in the faith and hope of our Lord, God, and Savior, Jesus Christ.
The youth group generally meets on Friday nights, were we have talks geared towards Social, Dogmatic, Spiritual, and Bible related topics and life relevant issues. We also participate in other activities and events in which the youth of St. Anthony gather together in fellowship. A few of these gatherings include Retreats, spiritual days with other churches, outings, and outdoor activities and sports. Other events such as JC for Philly or The Heart of Camden, give the youth the blessings of serving their community.
The youth in our church are a closely-knit group, yet always encourage and welcome newcomers. We hope that we can expand our numbers and make new friends.
We want to hear from you!
We would love to hear any comments, suggestions, or feedback you may have. This website is built in order to provide you with a rich resource of tools and knowledge, so that you may grow in faith and wisdom.
Let us know if you would like to:
- Learn more about a specific Saint.
- Listen to specific hymns, or lectures.
- Learn more about our church, or any topic.
- Want to see pictures of an event that our church was involved in.
Contact the Youth Website at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact us button above.
We also need your help!
In order for this website to be that rich resource talked about on the left, we need all the help we can get.
The biggest needs right now are:
- Someone to provide us with the latest "Youth News" (e.g. an upcoming retreat, a meeting, something great one or some of the youth did, etc.) This is almost like the front page of the newspaper.
- Someone who can constantly update the Church Calendar.
- Someone who can find interesting topics to talk about.
- Someone who can organize the hymns sung in church to post in the multimedia library.
If there is something you can help with that you don't see in the list above, don't be shy to let us know at email@example.com or by using the contact us button above.